Here is the information you need to join the United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps
- General information about the USNSCC program and some Triton Battallion specifics.
CADET APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT (Rev 08/14)
Used to record pertinent personal Cadet information as well as standard releases and privacy statement. Packet includes Member Information and Declarations, Report of Medical History, Medical History Supplemental, Report of Medical Exam, Request for Accommodation, and Parental Support Agreement. (Complete Packet = 11 Pages)
Notes regarding the application packet:
- Most of the information on the first two pages will also need to be entered into the USNSCC Magellan system. A unit officer will help you with this step when you bring in your completed application.
- The Report of Medical History can be completed by the parent or guardian.
- The Report of Medical Examination is a basic sports physical form. If you have a copy of your school's sports physical that is from the current school year, this can be accepted as well.
Please be sure that all SIGNATURE boxes are signed and dated.
- This is a form for you the parent or guardian to initial that you acknowledge the basic requirements and expectations of cadets requesting to joing the USNSCC Triton Battalion.
The USNSCC Homeport web site is the national web site for all Sea Cadet training information.